Hey. I’m Liam. I’m a Software Engineer at Netcraft working on automated phishing classification. I’m a stereotypical nerd who loves bouldering, video games, and making cocktails. I’ve been trying to keep up with writing a blog for around 5 years now — as you can see it’s going well!
- Trying to get good at Hack The Box and reverse engineering.
- Favourite languages I wish I used: Rust and Haskell.
- Favourite languages I actually use: C#, TypeScript, and Go.
- KDE + Visual Studio Code stan.
- Against my will I’ve become pretty good at Node.js.
- I hate Perl.